Friday, April 3, 2015

Wonka Randoms gummy candy-Smiley360.com-FREE

Hooray another awesome mission with the amazing smiley360.com. I received a new gummy candy to try out for free for the purpose of my review. The opinions expressed are 100% my own.

The candy I received is the new Randoms® gummy treat. I think this idea is so fun. Each bag has random shapes and textures of gummy candy in each bag. There are 70 different shapes, 7 fruit flavors, and 3 gummy candy textures. Some of them even have a jelly type filling in them. I found these kind to be way too sweet, but others might love them. I really love the lemon flavor, and my son really liked the racecar shape that we found in our bag. Below is a picture of some of the Randoms® that we had in our bag as well as a picture of the box I received from Smiley 360 for my mission.



For more information regarding this product go to http://www.wonka.com/randoms-products/

Hope you all enjoy this as much as my family did! http://h5.sml360.com/-/sqhv

No comments:

Post a Comment