Monday, February 23, 2015

Free Seeds of Change-Smiley360.com-FREE

I have another mission with Smiley360.com. I was given coupons to get 2 free Seeds of Change® organic products to try out for the purpose of my review.
Here are the 2 products I was able to find in my local grocery store.
 
 
I tried the Spanish style rice microwavable product first. I made chicken quesadillas and I decided to pop this in the microwave to serve along side. The rice was delicious. The corn is nice in there as well. I could do without the quinoa as I don't think it adds anything to the rice. The Seeds of Change® organic products are really good. Give them a try! Like the Seeds of Change® on Facebook for more information or to get coupons. https://www.facebook.com/seedsofchange/app_442519429120909#2ndmission

No comments:

Post a Comment